Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's wrong with this picture!!!!

So the Hale's attempted to take a family picture. We had a lot of attempts and finally got a good one. FINALLY!!! So you know the game, what's wrong with this picture.....Enjoy!!! The first picture was the good one so from now on there's something wrong in each picture. So play on....
HINT: JONI!!!!


HINT: Just look for the biggest smile ever!!!!! Then look down!!!!!
HINT: Tongue
HINT: same as second picture.
Hope you enjoyed the game....glad we can amuse you.

No comments: