Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day, honey!!!!

I this this man. I love how he plays with his kids, I love how he misses them when he is at work, I love how he misses me when we are away and I love how he loves us unconditionally. He is a terrific man, father, husband, brother, and best friend. I am so lucky to have him in our lives.

He is also so handsome!!!!

This week we also took Lucas in to get his tear ducts roter - rooted or whatever. He has had the nasty gunky eyes since birth and we finally had had it. It really was Becky who told me they could get it done this soon. My doctor won't touch it til their a lot older, but the doctor she works for does it when they are really young. So we made the appointment and Becky worked us in and we got it all done in one day. It has made all the difference. It was a little freaky at first when they brought him in crying after they did it and he was crying blood. But that only lasted about 4 days and now we have tears people. ACTUAL tears coming down his cheeks, it's so great. I mean, we don't sit there and pinch him so we see tears but when he does cry they don't gunk up his eyelashes together and make it so he can't open his eyes. I guess the doctor said the right one was really blocked. He had to stick a metal something or other down his tear ducts and pop the membrane that should have already been opened at birth, but it's all done and he has the longest eyelashes and the bluest eyes. It's so great. Thank you, Becky so so much. It's made all the difference.

We went to a local bakery and this is what the boys wanted. So yummy!!! It was there treat right before bed, I know, but splurging now and then doesn't hurt ya.

Lincoln's treat.

Our happy boy the day we brought him home from his eye surgery. So happy!!!

Our 3 sons. Happy and healthy, for now.



This is at the Herriman fireworks. It's so cool because around here you can find a fireworks show almost every Sat. night in June. It's so awesome for the kids, ok for the adults also. This is Lincoln watching the fireworks. It's crazy what a year does. Last year he didn't like the booming at all. Now that was his favorite part. He kept saying, "Wow, those booms are so wow".

Spencer was freezing so Jason had him all wrapped up in the blanket. It was so crazy....this is Utah weather in the summer.....shorts during the day, pants at dusk and sweaters and blankets at dark. Crazy!!!! At least that's how it's been this year.

Waiting for the show to begin. Lucas was so happy to be there.

The boys love the light up necklaces and toys so we bring ours from home and the boys are happy. It's crazy to buy a $5 item that glows when you can buy the same thing or better for $1 at the store beforehand and just bring it with you. Same thing applies to things at places like Disneyland. I always buy the kids disney things at home and bring it with us and they don't know the difference.

The kids love to look at the firetrucks at these events. I think it's because we always tell them that their Uncle Jonny is a fireman and this is what he uses and works with all the time. They love their Uncle Jonny!! They think that is so cool!!



Lucas with his toy giraffe. He loves that thing.

Lincoln waiting for us to go to the fireworks show.

Little boy Lucas. Come blow your horn.

No comments: