Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lucas' 1st time with rice cereal

So the doctor at Luc's well child check appt. says it's time to start feeding him rice cereal. So this is how the 1st time went. He was so ready sitting in his bumbo. He actually caught on really fast.



He was so good at it.
I couldn't feed him fast enough.
This is when he was waiting for his next bite. "Come on mom, get it in my belly!!!"
And of course, it's all fun and games until they learn how to spit it out. They think it's so funny too.


And when the spitting happens, it's over for me and him. I don't find it funny at all.

I will put my foot down, I will.

No comments: