Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bennett reunion

This was at the Bennett reunion (Grandma Matthews side of the fam), Did you get that? This was at my mom's cousins house in Sandy. It was only mom and I and Spencer that went. The cousin whose house this was at is a maticulous gardner. She used to work on the grounds at Temple Square and now she just does her own home. She has 2 acres of all landscaped yard. She says she does it all herself. She doesn't trust anyone else to do what she does. It's truely amazing. She has waterfalls and streams going throughout her property. It was so fun to see it. She drives a golf cart around to get to place to place.
Spencer had a blast running up and down all the hills and over the bridges and down the rock walkway over the waterfalls. It was exhausting following him around everywhere. There was so many places he ran to.
Time to smell the flowers.
My mom's cousin has these type of benched and chairs all around the property. She probably had a hundred or even more. It is an amazing yard.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: