Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

St. George trip

This isn't St George but I thought this was a cute father-son picture.

Spencer and I hitched a ride down to St. George with some family so we could support Brodie Perry in his awesome performance in Tuachan, he played a lead role in Les Miserables. He was so great!!!! It was so fun seeing it. I love ya, Brodie!!!! You are such a professional.

We also had a wedding of Jason's cousin the day after that. So it was a full weekend. The wedding was fabulous and Spencer and I had a great time. It was so wierd being without my other half, but Jason had to work and so he wanted me to be there to represent our family. I'm so glad I went, both the wedding aand Brodie's performance were top of the line.
We went to the Washington rec center to swim at their huge pool. It was so fun. Spencer didn't want to get out.
Spencer was soooo cold. Can you see his blue lips?
This was after the pool. He was so done. He crashed hard. He didn't even finish the bottle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: