Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last of Bennett reunion pics

Spencer finally took a break from running around the 2 acre property. Mom also had to sit down and relax. So I thought why not take a picture.
My mom's cousin is huge in collecting carriages. She has donated a lot to different places around Utah. This was in her carriage museum in the back of her property. Its a huge building underneath her landscaped property. She took us to see it by taking us in her golf cart that she has to go around her property. It was crazy!!! In the museum this day she had about 15 carriages. She always is in the Days of '47 parade in one of her carriages.

I told Spencer that this one was like Santa's sleigh. He thought that was pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: