Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ouch!!

This is Spencer after his fall the night before. He biffed it on the concrete using his head to stop the fall. Can you see it on his forehead? It was pretty bad.
I know what this looks like, so that's why I had to grab the camera. Funny, huh!!!
Another picture of his ouchy. He's a tough kid, he only cried a little.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: