Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

I don't know if I put in this in yet and I really am too lazy to see so if I did, oh well, it's a cute picture of Linc.
These little scrubs were given to Linc by Grma Hale. They are super cute, you put their name and info on the pocket. I am going to eventually frame them so I thought he should wear them first.

If you know me, you know I love shoes. Baby shoes are my weakness, and these little tennys are so itty and cute.


We went to Sam's birthday party (thanks for inviting us, Toledos) last Sunday up in Layton at their gramdparents house. The kids had a blast playing the Wii. I can't believe how well Spencer does. He's only 2 and he kicks my trash. He beats me at the tennis and golf. It's unbelievable. The Toledo fam is so great. We had a fun time and we love spending time with all of you. Your kids are awesome and Spencer adores them all. He asks all the time if we can go to Sam's birthday party. Apparently he still thinks your at that house having a party. Anyway, thanks again for inviting us. We love you guys!!! And Happy Birthday Sam!!!



These outfits are so cute. Grma Woodbury gave them to the kids for Christmas. I LOVE THEM!!! I put Spencer in his and he went over and handed me Lincoln's. He told me to put it on Lincoln so they can match. Even though Lincoln's was 6 months size, Spencer didn't care. He told me to "put it on Lincoln RIGHT NOW" yes he is that bossy lately. We've got to nip that in the bud RIGHT NOW.




No comments: