Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OOPS!!!

So I thought this was a mess when we ate spagetti for dinner one night, but Spencer decided to show me what a real mess was the next day.

Spencer was in the other room watching Toy Story and I would check on him now and then to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble. Little did I know that after one of my checks he went into Grandma Hale's room and decided to try on some of her lipstick. It was a tube that she was going to return because the shade wasn't right for her. And after seeing it close up, I agree.

So this is what we walked into. Spencer had luckily played with Grandma's lotion first, having rubbed that in first. So when the lipstick went on it didn't really seep into the skin, but it still was a bugger to scrub off.

Spencer went right into the tub. Grandma and I had to contain the laughter because this was a serious matter that we had to discipline, but looking at that face, it sure was hard. After taking him downstairs to show dad, who was asleep from just getting home from a graveyard shift, in the tub he went. We figured he must have used it like lotion and after his hands were covered, he decided to "lotion" his face. It was EVERYWHERE!!! He looked like a clown. I couldn't resist, I had to take lots of pictures. I even grabbed the camcorder to preserve the story in his own words. Priceless!!!! To this day if you ask him about the incident, he will tell you," Lipstick, no,no,bad".


This was after a lot of scrubbing and lots of soap!!!! Can you see the color of the water.............a nice shade of lipstick pink!!!!








1 comment:

Noonan Family said...

Holly cow, you have been catching up today! Your boys are so cute, and they look so much alike. I love the pic of you and spencer with the blocks.