Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas with the HALE'S!!!

This is the cutest picture of Jonsie and Brett.
We spent Christmas Eve over at Mom's with Kev & Tenille and Alisa and Joni. Spencer decided to join in on the snuggle time with Kev and Tenille. We had a great night. We played games and listened to the tradition that's been going on for as long as I can remember and that's the tape of "Don't Forget the Star".


Spencer and Micah on Christmas day waiting to open presents. They were so patient to wait till breakfast was over.



This is a great picture of our sweet Micah.




No comments: