Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One "Hale" of a Christmas!!!

We woke up to a white Christmas, I mean a blizzard white Christmas. We didn't think that the family coming from up north would make it, but they did and it was great!!!! We had so much fun together as a family.
Micah got a sparkly box full of lip stuff from her parents and she would go around sharing with everyone making them so pretty. She would inform you not to touch her box though. She was very insistent upon that. It was so funny.




Spencer giving Micah a goodbye hug.



All the Grandkids that were there that day.




No comments: