Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lincoln's Big Day!!!

Kev And Tenille are so cute!!!
So Lincoln Bradley Bowler is now OFFICIAL. This is Linc after a long day being pampered on his big day. I am so glad Jason didn't change his name at the blessing like his dad did to his brother. I like the name Lincoln Bradley.

Right after the blessing. I was so glad Lincoln stayed quiet during the blessing. He started stirring right before so I was so scared that he was going to scream all during the prayer. But whew, he was so good.


The big gang that came. I love you all so much, thank you so much for coming. It makes us feel so loved, so thanks again. It meant so much to us having all our loved ones there.



These are two of the three men in my life who I love "so so much". That is how Spencer tells you he loves you, he says "I love you so so much", it's super cute.




No comments: