Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cory's Court of Honor, Boys get a haircut

This is when we were on our way home from Cory's Court of Honor (which was amazing, by the way) and this is what I saw when I looked in the back of the car. Lincoln was holding Spencer's hand while he was sleeping. He then would tell me to "Shhhh, Mom. Bubba sleeping". It was really cute.
Another picture of the sweetness of brotherhood.
Spencer was worn out, he played hard running around with Micah after the ceremony was over.

Alisa had the kids share these junior mints candies during the court of honor. Lincoln was content with just putting the boxes on his hands. He is such a wierd kid.
This is the Eagles nest. Brett and Brian were along with the group. Jason couldn't make it, he was still in school at the time. Darn it!!!
Spencer had a good time with his cousin, Micah. They were playing on Aunt Jonsie's lap.
Little Lincoln looking all innocent.....so deceiving!!! He's just thinking of his next move.


Bri giving his speech to Cory. It was a really nice ceremony. Good job, Bri and Tena. It's hard to keep me entertained and you did it. So well done!!!
So cute!!!
This is Lincoln wanting to see the picture before I even take it. So impatient, I have no idea where he gets that from. NOT ME!!!! What did we do before digital cameras. Man, oh man!!!

Micah and Spencer checking out the bald eagle that was brought in. It was sooooo cool!!!!

This is when Cory walked the path down the isle between the Eagle Scouts. I don't know what it's called, I know I will eventually though. So let me tell you then, ok. Give me a break here.
Secrets, secrets!!!
Cory, the proud Eagle Scout giving his oath and pledge.
Lincoln's turn on Aunt Jonsie's lap. Move it, Spencer.
This was so awesome. They had a real bald eagle brought in and the trainer talked for a long time all about it. It was really neat. They even had Cory stand right up against the eagle. He was so brave!!!



I'm so proud of you, Cory!!! Congrats!!!
Spencer loves his sunglasses. He can only wear them in the car. Cool dude!! This was right after we got the boys haircuts at Cookie Cutters.
This was Lincoln's first time at Cookie Cutters. Usually his dad does it, but I got impatient and took them in. He's just way too busy and I was tired of the scraggly hair.
They boys with their new dos and their new balloons.
Spencer's turn. He was a little more wiggly then normal. He was having a hard time with the hair on his neck. It was bugging him. But onerall they both did really well.
I love when they do this look, so I always have to snap a picture.
This place is so cute. They have a bathroom with a small door cut in the big door for the little ones. Spencer had to go to the bathroom so we went together. He went through the small door first and then I followed (through the big door, come on, I wouldn't fit through the small one, I tried). When we went in they had a normal toliet and a little toliet, Spencer thought that was the coolest thing ever!!! He said, "Look mom, we can go potty at the same time, but look, they don't have 2 sinks, so how are you going to wash your hands." I laughed and said, " I guess we'll have to share that".
Right before the haircut for Lincoln. It was time for sure.
It was cute, they let him pick his vehicle to sit in and he picked the small fire truck, it matched what he was wearing.
He wasn't too sure at first, but he did so good. He barely moved for her. I was shocked how well he did. I need to give these boys more credit, I think.
I told you, I have to snap a picture every time when they give the boys mohawks. It's just too cute.

The finished look. So handsome!!!
The boys all handsomed up.
We took a trip to Toys R Us right before the hair cuts. The boys picked out their favorite thing to sit in. Do you like what Lincoln chose. Good thing Jason wasn't there. He quickly changed his mind after he saw the other choices.
See, that's better. Mickey Mouse is always a good choice.
All tuckered out. Shopping is so tough to do. So exhausting!!!
Extremely exhausting, picking out toys.
So worn out. It's tough being little and getting everything handed to you.....so tough.

No comments: