Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Onesie sayings

These are the onesies I dyed and then I add the sayings. I thought the sayings were so cleaver that I thought I'd let you see them closer up.
Top one says : It's really simple...I am a princess, Mommy is a queen, and daddy is around here somewhere
Bottom one says: I'm the tiniest thing my parents put their whole lives into
Top says : I'm so pretty...I toot pixie dust!
Bottom says: My finger may be small, but I can still wrap daddy around it! (that is so true, Kev has said that ever since she was born)

The top right says: I'm playing them like a fiddle
Bottom right says: 100% cute All new Materials Made in USA Hand Wash Only
Top left says: My prince has come! His name is daddy!
Top right says: I'm kind of a big deal!
Bottom right says: I was so worth the wait!
Top left says: I'm cute....Mom's cute...Dad's lucky!
Bottom says: All mommy wants for christmas is a silent night

No comments: