Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out of order, I know!!!

So thesee pictures were taken from my other camera and so they are older then the last post, sorry!!! Anyways, this group of pictures are from the Hale family get together which was also when we celebrated lincoln's birthday, an Oct 15th snow day, a get together with Deanna and her cute daughter Emma and some other pictures in between.
This is what we normally see in my mom's backyard behind her fence. It is so cool how close the antelope get to her house. They are ususally in a group of between 20-60. It's crazy.

Cute Emma girl. She had a great time with Spencer. He could get her to chuckle so hard, it is really cute. We love when they come to visit.
Spencer posing for a picture. He has this thing with taking wither really good pictures or giving me this kind of face. I don't get it. It's like he forgets how to smile right sometimes. Such a dork!!!
See, another one of his, "like this, mom" looks.
Then I get this kind of look, don't ask me what he's doing here. I told you my kids are wierd.
This is Oct 15th in the wee early morning hours, ok it's like 11:30 here. You all know me, I'm no wee early morning riser, so you get what you get, right. No fooling you guys. You know me too well. But I can try right.
It was so pretty.

Spencer wanted me to take a picture of his house outside.

Lincoln checking out his loot he got for his birthday. Grandma Hale got him this microphone that plays music. So this is Lincoln turning his head from side to side with the beat. It was on this Hale family monthly get together when Kevin and Tenille gave us the exciting news about them maybe being picked by a birth mom to become parents. We were so excited.....it was a long next week until we found out. I was on the edge of my seat all week so I can't even imagine how Kev and Tenille did it. I would've been a complete wreck!!! I think I got 20 pimples that week just by the stress of waiting it out. Any phone call, we were answering it within a 1/2 ring. But we didn't get a call that whole week. It was nerve wracking!!!!
Lincoln loved that microphone, he would've been ok with just that one toy, but nooooo we have to get him a whole bunch when he would always go back to that one. Isn't that how it goes.
I had to rip it from his hands to get him to open another one.
This is the Tonka Truck Chuck play yard. They have a good time with this toy. Good thing it came with 2 trucks so the boys can each have one. That's why smart people stick with having just one kid. You don't have to multiply the toys so they each get one. Why didn't someone clue me in on that one? HMMMM!!! Anyone.....anyone......
Aunt Jonsie getting a hug from Lincoln for her gift. He loves that dog!!! It is soooo soft.
He holds it like this all the time and carries it all around the house.

Kev and Tenille got him this starter train set. Thomas the train, you guys must know him. He LOVES it!!! Thank you all for all your kind gifts. We love you all!!! I just want to thank all of you that put up with me and my boys. The love you show us is so incredible. I know putting up with me is tougher than the boys, I know, I know. So thanks again!!!
Uncle Kev playing with Linc. It's too bad the pictures turned out blurry, but they are still cute.

Uncle Kev sure knows how to make kids laugh. I think it's because he's a kid at heart himself. He's going to make a terrific dad. And I don't have to say that Tenille is going to be the best mom ever. I guess I can relinquish my title over to her. I guess, if I have too. Yeah, right!!!! Like that was ever mine to begin with.

No comments: