Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tenille and Kambry's shower Oct 13th

Kambry Faith Hale, yeah, she's totally worth it!!!
She had a great time at the shower, can't you tell?
Kevin came in on the tail end of it all. You'd think he opened all the gifts by the way he's sitting. He looks so exhausted. Maybe it's because he is a dad of a newborn, yeah, that could be it. You know, now that I think about it, that's definately it.
Aunt Jonsie with Kambry. She was eating up any time she could spend with her since she lives 4 hrs away.
Our great friend Deanna with her sweet Emma girl.
This is off the diaper cake I made. I had an ornament made with their names on it. It turned out cute.
This is the rest of the diaper cake. The middle is dyed burp cloths (cloth diapers).
This sign says, "Let's Party!!" something Tenille says all the time. And we did party for sure.
These frames were made with scrapbook paper to match Kambry's room and the vase is filled with sock flowers. They turned out pretty cute. Thanks Alisa for your help. It would've taken me forever to wrap all those socks.
Kambry banner
The other vase full of sock flowers.
I got these letters from Wal-Mart. They look pretty good all done.
These were all the dyed onesies that I put sayings on and the diaper cake. I hope I didn't misspell any of them.
Joni got Kevin some BYU onesies for Kambry so when he's watching the games with her, she can be all geared up. They are so cute.
Another BYU onesie from Joni. I think Kev really liked them. Good going Jonsie!!!
The cutest family ever!!!! Tenille wanted a picture with her washcloth bouquet.

Spencer took my camera around and took everyone's picture. This is my cousin, Amanda.
This is a picture of their loot. They had a lot of people who love and care about them there. It was so nice. Thank you all for your support and love. It turned out so nice.
Another picture from Spencer. This is Lindsay Dibb. We had a great turn out.

This is the hamper that matches the bed set they have for Kambry. Alisa and Joni gave this to them.
Alisa, Joni and me. Another great shot from Spencer.
The group of loved ones and the pile of presents. WOW!!!
Tenille showing the hooded towels I made for Kambry sitting next to her Mom and her niece.
This is my aunt Nylene and her daughter, Emily holding Kambry.

This is Deanna's husband, Christian holding Kambry.
More family watching Tenille opening up her presents.

The Munoz family






Yes D, Emma was that small once.



The grub!!! Yummmmmy!!! Alisa worked hard all week making tons of different kinds of cookies. They were all soooo yummy. Good job, Alisa. Thank you for all your hard work.

No comments: