Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Craft Day with sisters (well, some of them)

Alisa, Tenille and I decided to have a little craft day. We had to finish some for the Matthews reunion as examples and then we did a Halloween craft as well. They turned out so cute and we had a great time doing it. I think the chit chat is the best part of having a craft day. I love the banter back and forth. We need to do a craft day with all the sisters. It needs to be a tradition.

This is Spencer and Lincoln helping me sand the wood. They loved helping.
This is Lincoln helping us pick out the paper for the "Wicked". He was a huge helper.

Lincoln with his Aunt "Seesa" singing songs. I would guess it was the "In the leafy treetops" song. It's really cute because when it says "the birds sing..." Lincoln says in his cute little voice, "Good Morneen". He loves singing with his Aunt "Seesa".

The boys decided to cool off in the sprinklers when they came on. They were soaked!!! It started out as them wetting there feet in the water and ended like this.

Lincoln showing us how wet he got.

Sweet Kambry with her cousin.

Kambry relaxin' on Spencer's leg. Spence didn't mind at all. Can you tell.

4 cousins plotting on their next move on how to rule the world.

I love this little girl. She is such a sweetie.



I can't believe these two are 3 months apart. I bet you can't tell who is the older of the 2.



Lincoln getting ready for pj's.

These are the finished projects that we did. They turned out super cute. Next on the agenda, the sisters (some of them again) are gonna get together and do "Grinch". I will post the finished product when we get around to do doing it. We have to wait for Jonsie to come visit. So hurry up here, Joni!!

The flag was fun to do. The hard part was picking out the paper.

This turned out soooo cute. I already have it up, just kidding, but I am eagerly waiting.

These were sooo easy to do.

No comments: