Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, August 22, 2011

I had the oppurtunity to baby-sit my niece. She is such a doll baby. Her and Lucas had a blast together. She can crawl and all he does is roll. So she had the clear advantage over him. She loved playing with all his toys. I know there are a lot of pictures of the 2 of them, but it was so cute to see them interact. I know this sounds bad, but they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I told you beforehand it sounded bad, but it's the truth.



Do you see all the toys around her, it was so funny, she had all the toys around her, but the one she wanted was always the one Lucas had. So when she got the one she wanted from him, I would then take a different one from around her to give him and then that was the one she wanted. It was a vicious cycle and Lucas didn't mind it at all. It was really cute.

She crawled right next to him and layed beside him.





He reached over and fish hooked her. She didn't know what to do.

She didn't seem to be bothered by him touching her. Ok, I really should stop commenting and just let you see the pictures. So here are the rest of them without the journaling.





We went to my cousins wedding (Jason was working) downtown. It was such a neat reception. They had a gelato station where you just tell them the flavor you want and they scoop it up for you, it was so awesome.

Lucas was is such a great mood. He loved peeking over to me and smile and then get shy and fall forward on Grandma. And then start all over again. It was so cute.

Grandma Hale didn't like it at all.

Thank goodness for family. By this point of the night I had had it. Keeping track of 2 crazy kids who kept going up to anyone that came by hugging them (Spencer thinks that everyone at these type of events are family so he is so friendly) and holding a 6 month old was a little too much for me. Every time I'd look away and look back, one of the boys was missing. Thank goodness for Aunts and Uncles and Grandmas who keep an eye out for them and help me out. It was such a lifesaver. After yelling at the boys at several occasions, Aunt Tenille had Spencer on her lap with her smartphone paying a game and Aunt Alisa had Lincoln in her arms singing songs and dancing. Thank you so much for all your help this night sisters. You saved my kids.





The bride and her dad were having their daddy daughter dance and playing a sweet song and I look over and Kevin is dancing with his daughter. It was so sweet!!! In the future, this picture will be happening at Kambry's wedding. Wow, that was wierd to think of. I hope time flies by very slowly.

You know this little girl is so loved by just the looks Kevin and Tenille give her. You can feel the love Kevin and Tenille have for this little girl. She is one special little girl. They are the cutest family ever.

I have never seen Kevin look at someone with more love, besides Tenille. He loves this little girl more than anything in the world.



Lincoln loves his Aunt "Seesa". He loves to sing with her and dance with her.

He kept putting his hands on her cheeks and then leaning in and giving her a big smooch.



This is the day before Lincoln's surgery. We took the kids to the splash pad. They had a fun time running in the water and getting all wet. Then they would go on the playground nearby to dry off. Lincoln had no idea what was ahead of him the next day.















No comments: