Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, August 12, 2011

July 18th, 2011 -Days of '47 Rodeo

We have had a tradition to go to this rodeo every year. We usually go with a bunch of family, but this year it was our family of 5 with Mom Hale. We went to Red Robin beforehand while Grandma Hale drove back home because someone forgot to bring the tickets. We won't point fingers or anything.....

This is Lincoln looking so innocent. A very rare thing for him.
Do you love how empty Jason's wallet is. It's so sad, but all we can do is make fun of it.

This is Lincoln smiling at me. I can only get one thing at a time with this boy. He either smiles at me without looking at the camera OR looks at the camera without smiling. So irritating!!!

I asked if he could wink at me. I guess he can.

Ohhhh

I was pointing things out to Linc around the restaurant and Jason took this picture. I had no clue he did until I put the pictures on the camera.

This is another one of those shots I didn't know about.

So I asked the boys to think about what they want to do after we ate. So this is them thinking. Hmmmm......

Lincoln is really thinking hard right here. I hope he didn't hurt himself.

Luke is being told the scoop of what's going on by Spencer.

We need to get this kiddo his own cowboy hat.

He was so good the whole time. I was shocked the noise didn't bother him at all.

Spencer with his hat on right. He was being so silly that most of the rodeo he was wearing it sideways. He's such a character. I wonder where he gets it.

Lincoln with his hat on.

My 2 cowboys.

This is what you get when you ask Lincoln to smile and look at the camera at the same time, it's scary.

Luke trying on all the boys hats on. This is his dads. It's a tad big.



Luke fell asleep twice on me. With all the buzzers and sounds, he was fast asleep. They even had motocross come out at the end and it didn't bother him at all. I was so shocked, have I said that before. Oh well, I was.

Finally a good picture of the 2 of them. It only took 100 tries.

We had a good time.



Jason was supposed to leave me out and just get the boys, but oh well.

No comments: