Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think we need a bigger pool...

Yes, again these pictures are posted backwards. So here are the kids when I took off there swimsuits to dry off. This is the boys doing just that. I told them to run from one side of the yard to the other so they would dry off.

They did many laps back and forth. As you can see from the sky it was getting pretty dark and we went inside right before the storm came. It was totally sunny when we went out. It was good timing.

It has been a while since we took this pool out and gave it another shot. Ok, so it's been 3 years, I know I'm so bad. But we did come to the conclusion when we got all three kids in the pool......we need a bigger pool. So Jason is keeping his eye out for one at his work. The boys still had a good time regardless of the size.

This is Spencer jumping in the pool. This pool is so small that when he jumped in, Lincoln is in risk of getting jumped on.

Lucas had a good time in the pool, but it didn't last long because he can't sit up yet, so he went in and came right back out. He didn't know what he was missing. Does it look like he's upset? He was having a good time on the towel in the shade. I love how his hands are folded.



Lucas was watching the other boys play and be loud. The next pictures are just the boys playing in the too small pool.







I don't think it would have been much fun for them if I hadn't turned on the sprayer. They had a blast trying to catch the water.









I filled the pool up with hot water from the kitchen ( I know, spoiled kids) but the water from the sprayer is from the hose so it made the water warm for them. Lucas didn't even flinch when we put him in. It was like being in the tub for him.





So this will probably be the last time for this pool. It is going into retirement. So sad!!! It was a good pool.

No comments: