Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bouncing is so tiring!!!

I put Lucas in his bouncer every day. He loves it!! The other day I was on the computer hearing him bouncing away, then there was silence.....I looked over and this is how I found him.

He was totally asleep. Look's comfy, huh!!
This is a different day. It's so funny because he will be fast asleep then he will wake up and look around. Once he sees me, he bounces a couple more times, then he falls right back to sleep. It's quite hilarious.





This is another day. I promise we do take him out now and then. I guess he decided once he found out he could sleep in this thing, he does it all the time now. But I swear, he's not in it all day long. I take him out now and then to change his diaper. Heehee!!!



A different day. See, I do change his outfits, so that means I HAVE to take him out of this thing to do that. I was so worried he would suffocate with his face down in his bib this way. But I checked, he was fine.

Do you like how he bounced right out of his sock. He's a professional bouncer or should I say jumper. Either way doesn't sound that great. Oh well.

2 comments:

S said...

This is adorable! Wish we could see it in person!

S said...

Also, I think they should make bouncers for grown ups. I want to try one.