Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Haircut time!!!

My boys were turning into little girls with their long hair, so I said it was time. Jason whipped out the clippers (or should I say weedwhacker) and away he chopped.





This is the before picture. I can't believe how long we let it grow before we do something about it. It's really ridiculous to me how that is. They look so good after, why do I wait.

This is Lincoln's crazy mop.
It's out of control!!

Lucas was enjoying the show from the bathtub.

I think he was just happy he didn't need a turn.

He's loving the fact he can sit up in the tub like a big boy now.









Lincoln's wondering why a cat is on his lap.

This is how much hair was cut off of Lincoln's head. He didn't like all that hair on his lap.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So cute! That's so funny that he didn't like the hair on his lap! Its always the best when they can sit up in the tub!! They love it so much more!