Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our little 7 month old!!!

I know this is what most or even all parents say, but seriously......Where as the time gone!!!! It flew by and now my little Lucas is 7 months old. This little boy is absolutely what I needed for a 3rd son. He is so awesome!!! He is such a happy little boy!!! I am so lucky and blessed to have him in our lives. I know I have 2 other boys, but I really think God knew this little angel needed to be in our family. He brings such an awesome little spirit into our home. I can be in the worst mood and look over at Luke and all I get are smiles and giggles. Nobody could continue on to be in a bad mood after that. I know because I've tried.

He has 2 sharp little teeth now. He hasn't run the high fevers like his brothers. He was a little fussy, but I'd take that over 105 degree fevers like Spencer and Lincoln had.

I just adore my boys. I know I tease all the time about how horrible they are and how much I don't take care of them, but they do make me happy each and every day.



Little blue eyes!!! I don't know.....he really doesn't look anything like me. Good thing, huh... lucky boy!!

Prunes were a hit. He was a little backed up so we decided to put an end to that. He liked them, can you tell?

I can't find the boys 6-9 month clothes so he is in 12-18 month clothes right now. Good thing pj's are supposed to be tight. Anyways, I love this little boy and am so happy he's in our family.

1 comment:

AH... HALE said...

He is getting so big. A few of those pictures we could see Spencer in him. Such a cutie. Love the posts.