Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day out with the boys

Spencer always asks, "Mom, why can't you and dad take Lincoln and me on a date sometime". So we decided to make his wish come true. We took them to lunch at the yummy CheeseCake Factory and then went bowling. The boys were in heaven to have us together as a family all day. We asked Spencer if he wanted to do the bowling with the lights on or off. He said, "I want it dark, mom because if I mess up, nobody will see it". Smart boy!! So we decided to do the cosmic bowling. It was so fun. Lincoln loved the lasers going crazy all over the floor. The boys kept trying to step on the red dots. It was fun.
When it was time to put in our names into the computer, Spencer turned to me and said, "Look mom, they know we're here, it has our last name on there". It made me laugh so hard. He is so inquisitive.
Lincoln liked the shoes.
Jason showing the boys how to do it.

We let the boys do it themselves as long as they wanted, but when the boys push it down the lane and the ball is going so slow that when it gets to the pins it just stops, we knew it was time for the ramp. The boys had the best time though. They would push it and then run back before it hit the pins just to see the screen do the animation.



Spencer anxiously awaiting the pins to drop.

I was trying to teach Lincoln how to push it.

This is how Lincoln would sit to see what would happen. Five minutes later when the pins would acually get hit, he would jump up and down.

My turn. I am horrible at this game, but I still love it.

Spencer's turn.

The suspense is killing him.

This is Lincoln looking with his "nunoculars".

Lincoln's turn. It is the cutest thing when he pushes this thing down the lane.

His "nunoculars" again.



Dad's turn


I loved this picture even though it's blurry.

The ramp was a lifesaver. I think we'd still be there right now if we were having the boys push the ball down the lane. Really....seriously!!!! We'd still be there......

Luke wanted a turn.



The boys waiting their turn.

I had to show this screen because Spencer kept pointing at it saying, "Look mom, they really like us here, huh. They have our last name all over the screen", then he would point to the people next to us and ask if their last name is on their screen too.

This is such a nice place.

The first game score. The boys did great. Jason and I, not so much.

Lincoln loved to get his own ball. It was so heavy and he would pick that thing up like a pro. The whole time to the ramp though, I would hear him saying, "it's so heavy.....so heavy...so heavy" under his breath.

So strong!!!

He would hang on the ramp and swing his legs after he pushed his ball.

Spencer would take my ball which was a lot heavy than his and after a couple times heaving this heavy heavy ball to the ramp, I asked him why, he said, "Mom, your ball is my favorite color, green. So I have to use it because it will make me knock more down". It did improve his game, so I don't know. Maybe it's all about the color.

Lucas chillin' with dad.













Luke's turn. He stood up there holding that ramp with all his might. He's still a little too small, I think.

But he still pushed the ball.



The last game. I had the same horrible score. Oh well. We did have a good time, we will definatly do it again.

No comments: