Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lucas and Lucy

 Look at that shiner!!! Luke woke up with it one morning. We don't know the whole story about it, but it starts with Spencer and Luke playing peek-a-boo in his criband ends with this. So we think he hit his face on the side of the crib. Poor kiddo!!
 It was a nice shade of purple and black for a nice week or so.
 Doesn't Spencer look so old in this picture!!?
Linc with his Teddy, I have spent a many of hours looking for this dang bear at bedtime. He started out to be Spencer's given to him from his Aunt Tenille and Uncle Kevin and now it has been handed down to Lincoln who treasures it. And now it's a fight between Linc and Luke who gets it. And there is no replacement, I've tried.
 So here is our little girl, Lucy. My mom had bought this outfit for Kambry and it was just sitting there soooooo I had to try it on Lucas. And he suddenly transformed to Lucy. He even answered to that name. We put on music and all the kids danced. Lucy is such a great dancer. I tried to put the bows in his hair that went with the outfit, but they wouldn't stay in. It would've completed the look.
 I like to say when I show people this picture that we took him to church like this minus the black eye....put him in nursery and this is how he came home. Those meanies in nursery.
 Yu have to admit though, it is a very cute outfit, probably looks better on Kambry, but still very cute.
My sweet sweet Lucy!!!

No comments: