Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pine Valley

 From the Bowler reunion we headed up to Pine Valley to the cabin. We had a yummy dinner and celebrated Tessa turning 5!!! She is such a funny, sweet little girl. I can't believe both her and Spencer are starting Kindergaten this year.
 Tess wanted so much to open her presents right when we got there, so her mom let her open this doll from Brenna.
 Sweet babies!!!
 Brooklyn is such a cutie pie!!!
 I love when I can get that one shot of her smiling!! It really is my mission in life, to snap shots of this little angel smiling. She is such a sweetheart.
 Prenny was trying to hand back my camera after taking a picture of the cake and instead took this picture of me. Don't I look so happy.
 Sweet 5 year old!!!

 We didn't have any candles so McKenna was telling her to blow out her 5 fingers that she was holding up.
 Sweet girls
 So instead of candles we had her blow out matches.
 We sang the fastest version of Happy Birthday I've ever sang so she can blow out the matches.

 Present time!!!
 She got some adorable clothes, shoes and the best present ever was the Unicorn Dreamlite that was a huge hit. Way to go, Prenny. Now that's all my boys talk about. They want one so badly. Spencer says he is saving his money so he can get one for himself. He just lost his 2nd tooth, so he is getting there.

 2 babes playing in the dirt. It's funny how there is grass all around, but no..... they have to go right to the dirt and rocks.
 Another cute shot!!!
 Sweet Brookie!!
 Papa and McKenna chillaxin'
Caden playing catch off of Luke's head.
 Jon with his Brooklyn.
 The picture below is Brooklyn wearing Lincoln's underwear on her head. I promise, they are clean.
 Luke loving on the doggie!!


 Spencer on Papa's 4 wheeler
 Cool dude pose!!!
 Cousins
 More cousins
 Brother lovin'
 Dad took his boys for a tiny ride out of the gate and back. We need to bring helmets next time so they can take a real ride.
Lucas was scared at first, but by the time his tiny ride was over he didn't want to get off. He was loving it!! We stayed up at the cabin for 3 days, just our little family. It had been a long time since we were up there, so we took advantage of it. It was so fun. The kids played, we made s'mores, and just relaxed. It was really fun and exactly what we needed before heading home the next day and from a long week prior, I needed to just veg out. And that's exactly what we did.

No comments: