Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

May - Baseball chaos

 So here is some random pictures I added that I liked. This outfit was an outfit that my older brother, Brian wore. All my boys have now worn it.
 I think Luke liked his present from the boys. He sleeps with it every night. Now they all have their very own Mickey.
 I signed the boys up for baseball this year. I had no idea it was going to be so condensed and chaotic. With only one car, we had games every Monday-Thursday for the whole month of May. It was so fun for the boys, but so hard at the same time.
 Spencer loved his team. His coaches were amazing. He really caught on to this sport and loved every minute of it.
 The picture below is how we told our friends we were having Baby Boy #4. We posted it on facebook.
 Lincoln enjoyed playing in the beginning, but I think it got a little too much for him. He was a good sport about it though. It's a little tiresome for me when I drag all 3 kids to the park, hike out to his field, set up chairs and are all set to watch the game and the minute it starts, Lincoln asks, "Mom, is this going to be a long game or a short one...." And he's already ready to go home. Let's just say, for the most part I was running the bases with him and helping the team by picking him up off the field so he can get the ball that rolled past him already. So much fun!!! Just making memories here.
 Jason got to go to a couple of games for the boys on his days off. It's hard to get work off or even come after work when most of the games are at 4:30 or 5. But when he was there, he helped out a ton.
 Our #9
 Brotherly advice
 This was usually how Linc was out on the field. Either like this or.......
like this.
 More advice from the big brother

 Thank goodness for snacks at the end of each game. Such a lifesaver!!!
 Luke all ready to play.
 Linc up to bat.
 Oh, have I said this is another way to play the game. From the prospective of the grass.
 Spencer's first lost tooth.
 What a goofball.

 He thinks he's so funny!!!
 Spencer is up next.
 Luke loved to play with the extra baseballs laying around the field.
 Trophy time!!! Last game
For the first time playing, these 2 boys had a great time. They lucked out with amazing coaches, great teammates, and great weather (most of the time). Til next year......hopefully with a minivan.

No comments: