Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our last day in St. George before reality settles in

   We got in so late Friday night and we were planning to head back the next day. But before we left, we had a get together with family, which was so great. Spencer adores his cousins and it was a perfect ending to an incredible vacation. This is Brenna and Spence right before we left.
 Sweet Tessa girl.
 We had the greatest time with the 2 older boys in California, but it was bitter sweet because I got to get back to my babe, Luke. We got in so late that he was already asleep so we got to wake up to him in the morning. It was so great to see his happy face. A week doesn't seem like a long time, but I missed this kid terribly. I was so worried how he would be for all that tim away from us, but I guess it didn't phaze him at all. He was such a great kid for his grandparents and it was so great for them to be able to see how easy going he really is. They really bonded, which was so great for all.
 It did take about a week for this little stinker to forgive us for leaving him behind. He was great with everyone else, but with Jason and I, h wouldn't have anything to do with us. Even with the boys, he wouldn't give hugs or kisses like normal. It was really wierd. But with anyone else in the family, he would run right to them and give them huge hugs. It broke my heart a little, I thought maybe I made a terrible mistake by leaving him behind, but eventually he came back to his old self and is such a happy tender little kid.
 This little angel is 3 months younger than Luke and is half his size. She is like a little feather when you pick her up. I love this little girl so much!!! She is such a doll!!!
 Our precious little boy!!
 Same expression. It's funny how these two are so simular. From the nose down they are identical.....they even laugh the same. It's really cute.
 Most of the grandchildren with Grandma Woodbury. A woman who we love and adore to pieces.
 On the way out the door, I wanted one more picture with my boys and their grandparents.
My boys can't love this woman enough. They absolutely adore her!!!! Grandma Woodbury is the sweetest, kindest, funniest gal around. They are so lucky to have her in their lives and these pictures and memories, we will treasure forever.

No comments: