Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chris & Teresa's wedding - Sept 3, 2010

Jason works with Chris at Wal-Mart, and they have become really good friends. He was one of the best men at their wedding and the boys had a great time at it. Spencer and Lincoln were on their best behavior that day. I was a proud mom that day. They were really acting cute. Spencer was a real gentlemen, asking older women to dance with him, it was really funny.
Spencer has one of the paper flowers that they had on the tables on his head. He really was goofy this day.

My 3 boys!!! So handsome.


Lincoln giving me his best "cheese"


Jason giving them his best "cheese"
The best men giving the groom a leg up.
Me and my boys minus one (well, really minus 2 if you count the one due in Jan)

Chris and Teresa after the "I do's"
Spencer helping
Spencer walked around with the camera all day, most of these pictures are from him. He's really quite good.



Lincoln smelling Jason's bountinerre ( I know, I spelled it wrong, forgive me)
My boys straightening up the walkway for the bride.
Spencer with Chris before the big event
So this is what Lincoln does whenever I don't put a onesie on him. I think he's a little fascinated with his belly button.
What do you think?

Yes, Lincoln it's still there.

I don't know what this face is.


He loves to check out if he's wearing a onesie today.

Blackmail picture when he's older.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Chris & Teresa's wedding looks so adorable. These photos were so fun. It’s fantastic that we too are going to tie the knot at our favorite beachside venue and the reception will be at roof top event space Chicago. You know my sister works in a party planning firm so she is going to manage all of the planning tasks for my day. I am sure she is going to do extra ordinary work.