Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekend in St. George Sept.16, 2010

We had an amazing woman call us asking if we had plans over Spencer's birthday weekend. Since Jason was going to work and school all weekend and she was going down to Vegas with an empty car, she wondered if we wanted a ride to St. George. So I totally went for it. We had a great weekend. I got to see the newest Bowler in the family, my nephew, Colton Bradley, took the kids to Jump-n-Jacks on Spencer's birthday, and just got to visit and have fun.
After Jump-n-Jacks, we had cake and Spencer opened up some presents from his terrific cousins, aunt Jonsie, and Grandparents. We missed getting to see Prentiss (was sick all weekend, morning sickness is the worst) and so it was mostly a cousins weekend for the boys, which they thought was pretty cool.
Spencer loves Mickey Mouse, can you tell?
This cake was so cute.
Thanks Jonsie for getting my belly in the picture, it's huge!!!
Spencer patiently waiting for his cake.

It took a long time for Lincoln to get into the fun of Jump-n-Jacks, but once he got it, he loved it!!!
Same went with Kelsey. She wasn't all to thrilled with being there at first, but then it just clicked and they loved it.
Proud Papa
Lincoln adores his Papa.

Brenna and Tessa taking a second to stop so I can shoot this picture, then off they went again.
Me and my Lincoln
Doesn't he look happy to be there?
There it is, finally, a smile.

All the cousins having fun at the bounce house.
Aunt Jonsie with Lincoln
Ohhhh cute!!!

Spencer with "his Brenna"
On our way to having fun.
"I'm 4 today"
Cute girls
Lincoln enjoying his lunch, look at those cheeks, no there not full of food, they always look that way.
Cousins watching "Princess and the Frog"

Brenna girl!!!
Spencer boy!!!!
These 2 are inseparable when we are down there. Spencer wants to spend every second with her when we are down.

Pow wow



Lincoln is laughing at Tessa.






The kids had a sleepover at Grandma and Papa's house. They all wanted to sleep in the tent downstairs together. The tent barely fit them all. After a lot of potty breaks and drinks of water, they finally crashed. It was really cute that they all were asleep in this tiny tent together, but they had a great time.
Another of the sleepy heads
This is when they went to bed, wide awake.



This is what the tent looked like inside.

I mean seriously, look at those cheeks. So edible.

This was taken right when Brenna walked in the door and Spencer saw her. He went right over and said, "Mom, can you take a picture of me and Brenna, so I can have it forever." He posed himself snuggling right next to her. He just loves her so much
This is what Spencer was doing when they were watching this movie together. I promise, I didn't tell him to put his arm around her, they were sitting like this and I snapped the picture without them knowing. It is just a priceless picture.



Introducing, Colton Bradley Bowler!!!! Jared and Amy's 4th and final. He is so cute. He looks just like Caden here, but when I saw him just a couple weeks ago for his blessing, he has changed so much. It's crazy how fast they change.


These cute tiny little legs. When I see a newborn for the first time, I have to bug them and take a picture of all their limbs and look at all their cute little features. I know, it's wierd, but they are so tiny at this point and they grow so fast.

"Boy Power"

No comments: