Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Decisions, decisions.......

Spencer wanted to choose his Halloween costume for this year, so we got them all out and tried them all on. Spencer is dead determined to be Mickey Mouse again so we had to put it on and see if it fit. I tried to get him to pick something else, but with no avail, he didn't change his mind. Lincoln on the other hand, I have no idea what he should be. He's cute in everything we put on him. What do you think?
This will fit maybe next year, this year it's too big.
Spencer has a lot of choices to choose from, but he is a Mickey fan through and through.
Lincoln dressed as Winnie the Pooh dressed as a bee. I know, confusing, but cute.

The Mickey costume barely fits Spencer this year.
I don't know what the hand gestures are for, but if Spencer does it, so does Lincoln.
I love this dog costume also. I can't decide.

Lincoln wearing his dad's school hat.

So does this picture show you that the boys are Mickey fans or what. I mean they sleep with them and walk around with him all around the house. We had Jonsie pick one up in Tokyo Japan Disneyland for Loncoln because they fought over Spencer's all the time. So now they both have one. Thank you, Jonsie. It's been a life saver.

No comments: