Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day at Boondocks with Spencer - Sept 6th, 2010

On one of Jason's days off of work, we took Spencer out on a date night with his mom and dad. We left Lincoln home with Grandma Hale. We ended up at Boondocks. Spencer loved riding the go-carts with his dad and I loved the batting cages. I miss playing softball so much. Then we headed to the miniature golf and just spent some quality time with our Spencer boy!! We had fun.
Spencer and Jason after the go-carts (I know, these pictures are all backwards, sorry).

Spencer had a prema-smile on his face every time I saw him. I think he liked it.



Spencer giving me a wave goodbye


Spencer waiting patiently for his turn.
This is the last hole in the miniature golf. Jason got a hole in one so that's why you can see the flames. I was shocked how well Spencer did.

In this last hole, you either get a hole in one and get the prize of the volcano exploding with fire or you don't make it and it spits water at you. We didn't tell Spencer thats what might happen and this is the picture we got. I know, we are so mean.
The volcano also laughs at you if you don't make it, so this is Spencer laughing at it.


Spencer was really good at this, when he paid attention enough.



This is at one of the holes, I thought it was pretty clever.



Spencer got a hole in one. It was a hard hole also. I think it took me 6 strokes on this one. He was pretty stoked.







Lincoln before we went on out outing with Spencer. Sometimes it's nice to just have some time with one kid at a time. Lincoln will have his turn someday. Maybe ;)

No comments: