Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun times

So how much would this package cost to ship?
Do you see something wrong with this picture? I had to snap the picture before I told him, no. You know, priorities. Please again, I know I say this a lot, please don't turn me in. I shouldn't have to say that so many times, huh. What's wrong with me?
Giving me the pouting lips. I think this is when I told them that I was gonna ship them somewhere. Just kidding, I would never say that.....out loud.
This is Lincoln giving me his plea and smile so I give in and keep him. I guess, it worked.


Spencer got this fun little set of play dough from his Primary teacher, Sister Boone. He adores her. I don't have the heart to tell him that she won't be his teacher forever. He would opt for that, for sure.
These are the cool prizes they picked out at Chuck E Cheese's.
Such a proud 4 year old.
In the elevator at the mall. The boys thought it was so cool they could see themselves, all 3 of them.
We had to run into Foot Locker for Jason and Lincoln is giving this headless manaquin a high 5. He was a little freaked out at first. I mean, the dude doesn't have a head. That's strange.
This is Lincoln checking him out to see if he's ok. The guy didn't give him a high 5, there must be something wrong with him.

No comments: