Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brenna's baptism and Ty's Blessing weekend

 On the first weekend in May we were invited to a very special occasion happening in the Jon and Pren household. Brenna was being baptized and sweet Ty was being blessing. We were so excited that we could go down and be a part of it. We knew it was a lot for Jon and Prentiss to do in one weekend, but they did it so we can be a part of it and that meant so much to us. So thank you!!
 Sweet Ty boy is the cutest kid ever. His smile is so adorable.
 I loved every minute I had with this little dude. He is such a handsome boy.
 Q loved having his feet bare...they went right into his mouth.
 Cute Brooklyn
 Spencer was so excited that he could watch Brenna be baptized. He couldn't believe she was 8 already.
 At the luncheon after the baptism....a neighbor girl brought over a newly born baby goat. She was only a few days old and Lucas wouldn't leave her alone. He loved petting her and thought she was so "cute".
 The baby goat was such a hit with all the kids.
 Hank kept wanted to hold her.
 He loved chasing after her.
 "Is it my turn to hold her now?"
 A long day at play deserves a good nap.
 Pictures before the blessing.

 After the blessing we decided to go by Grandpa Bowler's ranch and show the boys. Well, someone had to go to the bathroom, so Jason said this is the best place to go. I left it al up to him to show him the ropes of this. Lincoln was shocked we let him just pee out in the open like this.
 Right after he was done a truck pulled up and it was Uncle Kalvin (sorry, I can't remember if its a "C" or a "K"). We visited with him for some time. It was so great to see him and hear how his family was doing.
 On the way back to Grandma and Papa's....such a tired little man.
 He got a good nap in, now it's time to play again.
 This was the first and last time my boys will stay in their church clothes all day....all I will say is mud was involved and it was everywhere.
 Lincoln stopping to give me his best smile.
 Grandma Woodbury with Quincy.
 He didn't mind a bit when she was holding him. She has the touch, for sure.
 As you can see, we all stayed in our church clothes....except for one. I don't know what to do with him...really.
 Q loving the swings.
 Aunt Jonsie was kind enough to bring over her jewelry makings and we made a bracelet for Brenna for her baptism and another bracelet for his teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week that was the following week. Spencer loved picking out the beads and this is him putting it on Brenna.
 Cute cousins.
 This is where the mud was.....it's crazy how they can find that one tiny spot that it was at.
 I told him to smell the flower, this is all I got.
 All the grandchildren. Can you see that most of my kids are undressed? Hank has no tie, Linc was the one that found the mud (hence the shorts) and Quincy has no pants. Yup, that's my kids. Dressing up for the picture.
 Another cousin shot.
 Q and Ty...3 months apart. Already the bestest of friends.
 Quincy comforting him because he was crying....so sweet.
 It's crazy what 3 months can do.
 The cousins all playing together.
 Lincoln just happy to be there.
 Colton
 Brookie and Kelsey
 It looks like a class is in session.
 Brookie and Hank....also 3 months apart. Brooklyn is half to size of Hank. He's so solid and she's light as a feather.
 Smile
 I finally got a picture of him smiling.
 All the grown ups were talking and visiting and this is what was going on behind the scenes. They were just having their own little prom on the sidelines.
 Our little romeo.
 If anything can fit on his head.....he will try it on.
 Our last day there.
 Mom and Dad treated us to lunch before heading home. We had a great time visiting with them and Grandma Woodbury.
 Spencer adores his grandma.
 One last hug....
 I looked over at the kids watching this arcade thing and this is what I saw. Brotherly love.
 Before we even hit the freeway.
 I looked back at Quincy and Lucas and saw this special moment.
 Lucas is so sweet and tender with Quincy....with his older brothers, there is a different story.
 These are some of Brenna's baptism pictures. I hope it was ok to post....thank you Prentiss. I love these so much.
 Such a great picture.
 It's great to be 8!!!
 Such a sweetheart!
 Our Ty man!!
This was the outfit Jon was blessed in. So they thought it fitting to bless Ty in it. So cute.

No comments: