Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bubbles!!! Oh and mustaches!

 We took a picture like this when Quincy was newborn and now 6 months later, we took another one.
 It's a treat to take a bath in Grandma Hale's bathtub. We usually don't turn on the jets because it scared Luke. But now that time has passed, I decided  to try it again. He loved it!!! He kept yelling "BUBBLES" every time it came on.  It was a hit.
 This is him saying, " BUBBLES"
 Santa Spencer
 Bubbles were everywhere!!
 He looks like a bank robber
 Hank couldn't even see
 But he could still give me a smile
 So fun.
 I was doing the dishes and turned around and saw this. He had brought up his blanket and pillow and decided it was naptime in the kitchen.
 He's so funny!!
 I guess on the fruit roll ups, they have tongue tattoos. Here's Spencer's .
 I can't get enough of these legs. I wish my legs were this cute being chubby, but there are totally not.
 These mustaches are so fun. This one totally matches Lincoln's hair. It looked too real.
 Spencer's turn.
 Then they put it on Quincy.
 He didn't mind it at all. It didn't stop him from eating.
 Lucas wasn't a fan this time. He just wanted to play.
 We decided to go back to Heber for a day or so and visit dad while Spencer had school off. This is how I saw the playroom to be after the boys got a hold of it. Lincoln was laying on so many toys....didn't bother him.
Our Q ball!!!

1 comment:

S said...

Love those mustache photos!!!