Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Visit from Grandma and Papa Bowler

 We had a great visit from Grandma and Papa Bowler this past week. They had an appointment downtown and so we got to go out to dinner with them and the next day we went to the splash pad before they headed home. It was so fun!
 It was a little windy this day so Lucas was the first to run into the water. We had a picnic and the kids played. It was so great.
 Anyone in the Hale family should recognize this towel poncho. We used to use it when we were this small. I found it in my moms closet and thought it would be fun for the boys to use. It brings back so many memories. Hank looks like Moses here. He loved wearing it all around.
 It was a tad long on him. But that didn't stop him.
 Spencer has impressed me on the things he tries. I had no idea he could do the monkey bars. He's really good at them.
 I found Lincoln under the slide charming this little girl who was sunbathing. he's such a little ladies man.
 Look at him charm.
 He was just talking her ear off.
 He doesn't get that you are supposed to go down these.
 Quincy was loving the sun and shade. He was just happy to be out of his car seat.
 Hank having a heart to heart with his papa.
 Spencer eventually got wet. He is drenched. This kid has a hollow leg because after 3 breadsticks and 3 pieces of pizza and some of his Grandma's sandwich he was still hungry. We are in so much trouble. This kid is going to eat us out of house and home.
 Quincy showing me his 8 teeth.
 Better shot of all his teeth. Quincy is getting his teeth as fast as Spencer is losing his.
Quincy loves the blanket his Grandma Hale made for him. He puts his face down in it and rubs it back and forth. It is so fluffy and soft.

No comments: