Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crafts, Micah's dance recital and Monsters U

 Our ward put on a craft day and this is what I made, actually I just printed off the animals and the kids did their own painting on the canvas. THey turned out pretty cool, I think.
 I just put dots of all different colors on their canvases and they did the rest. It was really fun....I am so sad I didn't get any pictures of them doing it. I realized this after the fact.

 Can you tell that Lincoln's favorite color is purple? He thought this was so awesome....a purple elephant.
 Spencer wanted a turtle and it had to be green. When do kids get so picky? But they did turn out so good. I just told them to go for it.
 Lucas even got really into it.
 Waiting for Spencer to get off the bus. The boys always watch him go by on the bus and they run our to watch him walk home.
 We went to Micah's dance recital at Weber State University College Auditorium. It was so fun seeing her up there, in her element, shaking that bum. It was worth it. The boys loved seeing her all gussied up. It ran a little long, though. 4 hours is a lot for little boys to sit through, it was a lot for me.
 Micah all grown up. So beautiful.
 Spencer thought she looked so beautiful!!! He kept telling her how pretty she was and what a great job she did. We left moms house at 4pm and got home around 10:15pm. It was a fun, but long day.
 The gang
 Grandma Hale and Micah.
 I love her poses.
 Big hugs
 One last hug goodbye
 Micah giving us the "all done" cheer
 The kids were so amazing at the recital that when Jason came in the next day (Friday) we took the boys to go see Monsters University. Can I just say, to keep my kids entertained the whole time, it was a fantastic movie. I loved it!!!! Even Hank sat still the whole time.
On the way out of the theater, the boys wanted to try out the D-Box demo. The seats move to the action in the movie, it was so fun for them. They loved when the seats would shake. We had a great time.

No comments: