Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Salt Lake Temple and sprinkler fun



 We went as a family to the Salt Lake Temple to a session. Cory is going on a mission(Guatemala) at the end of this month so on June 1st, he got his endowments. Is was such a great day. It has been a long time since Jason and I had our pictures taken of just us, so we took advantage of this awesome day and beautiful scenery.
 Soon to be missionary. He leaves on June 26th. We are so happy for him. He will make a great missionary.
 I hurried and took this shot of Tenille. She was such a great aunt to come and support Cory when Kevin had to work all day.
 She then grabbed mom and took another picture. She said its always funner to have more than just her in a picture.
 This is Hank standing at attention. He was in so much trouble here (can't remember what) but this is how he softens me. It's so frustrating. He knows exactly what he's doing.
 Spencer and Linc were invited to a friend's house across the street. I told them they had to hold hands and be careful crossing the road. So I hurried out behind them without them knowing and took my camera.
 Once across they looked back and saw me and gave me the wave that everything is ok.
 It was so hot this day that I decided it was time to turn on the sprinklers. This is Hank saying he was so cold sitting in the shade wet.
 Even Quincy had his bathing suit on. The sun was a little too bright for his liking.
 It took Spencer and Lucas no time to get in the water and Lincoln needed to go in on his terms. So this is after the other 2 had been playing for a while.
 The shirts came off first, they were soaked and make the boys too cold.
 I told the boys that if they stayed in the sun...it would warm them up and dry them off. So we are all sharing one towel.
 Quincy and I went in the shade after a while. I did not want the same thing that happened to Lincoln at this age happen to him too. Lincoln blistered everywhere at this age. We had no idea he was allergic to the sun. So I didn't want to take that chance with Q.
 Then finally the shorts came off to dry outside. this is Hank showing me his muscles. So big!!!
Another shot of the muscles.

No comments: