Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Air Show at Hill

We went to the coolest Air Show ever!!! It was so fun seeing Spencer's reaction to the planes and skydivers. His smile on his face never faded the whole day. It was worth it just for that. Jason also was loving it. He saw his dream plane, P-51 D, the owner of the plane was there and Jason and him talked for a while. It was so fun. The pictures of Spencer in the planes is actually Jason holding Spencer up on the opposite side. Cleaver, huh. Jason's idea, I wish I could take credit for it.




The picture above is awesome. I got a shirt that says the same thing. HAHAHA!!!
This was how Spencer was the whole time the Thunderbirds performed. He said it was soooo loud.


This was how Linc had to be the whole day, in the shade covered from head to toe. That little girl wouldn't stop staring at him. It was so sad. I think the saddest thing out of this whole ordeal was that we couldn't really console him by holding him close. We couldn't kiss let alone touch his face at all. That was the worst part, not being able to just hug him and hold him close. It broke my heart.




Spencer LOVED the planes and helicopters.










No comments: