Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I forgot to tell you...

So I forgot to explain the picture below of the flowers. These flowers are made from Jason to me for Mother's Day. I am not a flower person, they just die on me, so I told Jason that I don't want flowers for occasions like that. Sooo he decided to make flowers permanent. These are made from Legos. It took him HOURS to build. He had to figure it out all by himself. He said it took a lot of trials to get it right. I love him so much, they are so awesome. So I know it took a long time to post this but I am so happy. My hubby is so cool.

No comments: