Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My two men!!!

These were taken today, so now you can see what Lincoln looks like now.
Don't make fun, I know it's not the best picture of me, that's an understatement, it's a horrible picture of me, but it's a good one of the boys so please just ignore how I look. I need to catch the bug Alisa has. Maybe if I get my gallbladder taken out I can loose some pounds, because wow, I'm not lookin' too good. Alisa you're lookin' awesome!!!!!

This picture is soo cute, look at their hands, Linc just put his hands on Spencer's.






Now this is truely priceless, Spencer was telling Lincoln to say "cheese" for mom, and I had to snap a picture of this.




No comments: