Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Burley visit

This has been in front of my Grandparents house for as long as I've been around. I have so many memories on this wagon. So now Spencer and Linc have pictures on it also so they can have memories on it.
My Grandpa carved this Snoopy out of a huge tree out front of his yard A LONG time ago. Grpa said he had two big trees out front and one was Snoopy and the other was going to be Charlie Brown but it was rotten inside so he had to just chop it down and that's where the wagon was put. That would've been super cute. So it's just Snoopy and it will be there for more years to come. I love it!!!!

Grpa carved this walking stick probably 12 years ago, it has all the families last names carved out of it and then we signed our first names around it. It's so cool, he is a master carver. You can see the name Hale under Spencer's hand, if you look close.


Lincoln wouldn't stop staring at Grpa. It was so cute. Grpa Gorringe nicknamed Linc, "Lil' Abe". I love it!!



Grpa was a good sport when it came to my crazy picture-taking habit.




No comments: