Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jared & Susan's wedding- I babysat this kid!!!!

Oh, how life goes on!!! It's crazy to get a invite in the mail for a wedding of someone who should still be little. I babysat way back when for a family of 8 kids. They lived right next door to us and I started when there was only 3 of them. I was 12 when I started. And it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I am still really close to the family who I love dearly.
The house where the dinner was was in Provo in a amazing house. It was so beautiful. They had a fenced off area for the kids with a swingset and slide. It was so neat. Then the backyard was all open with trees all around it. Spencer loved the slide.
They had the cutest idea for their book. They had a photo booth where you can go in and take your pictures (like in the malls) and when they were printed off, you take half for yourself and the other half goes in the book where you can sign. The bottom of the pictures had the couples name and wedding date. You got 4 pictures. It was so cute. Whenever I get married to Jason again, I will definatley have one of those. Just kidding, maybe at our 50th wedding anniversary.





So I have to explain these next pictures, they had a whole bunch of balloons lining the tables and the kids gathered them all up and Spencer took the oppurtunity to run in the middle of them. He got all tangled up in the ribbons and was a ball of balloons.
This is what it looked like. You couldn't even tell who was the culprit. All you could see was shoes. It was so funny, he would book it to one side of the yard and them turn around and book it to the other side. All the kids where surrounding him and it was a parents photo op. All the parents were around taking pictures of their kids around Spencer. Even the photographer kept taking pictures of it. It was so fun.

1 comment:

D and C said...

Such cute pictures~~~ I love the onsie!!!
WANT IT!