Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boys, boys, boys

Spencer wanted his hair "difent" (different) today so since we were just laying low at home, I conplied. He loved it, I couldn't believe how it stayed all day like this. It was like this even the next day after he slept on it all night, I was shocked. Grandma Hale totally disapproved, she hated it. And she made it known, let me tell ya.
I thought it looked cute, I won't do it all the time, but with the outfit he was wearing, it fit.

This was Linc's face just the other day. I can't believe how long these scabs are staying on. It's driving me crazy, they look like freckles really, but I want my Lincoln back, so Jason took him in the shower with him and got them wet and after a while, they came off, with a little help from Jason, now it's just tiny patches of dry scabs. His arms blistered also with everything else, so his arms are a little dry also. It took forever to heal, but we're getting there.

Spencer loves to read to Lincoln. It's so cute. He has been doing this for Lincoln ever since Lincoln was a week old. I love watching him explain the book to Linc. He points to things and tells him all about the book. It's priceless!!

This was right before the shower, it was a huge difference after the shower, they came off pretty clean. You can barely tell now.
This is a CLEAN diaper on his head. He loves playing peek-a-boo.

No comments: