Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The awesome "Funderbirds"!!!!

These pictures are so awesome!!!! Jason and I took turns on trying to capture the best pics. It was so hard!!! There are pretty fast!! We had such a great time. Jason almost cried because he wants to fly soooo badly, this just gave him more of an itch. Too bad it's too expensive. That's really what he wants to be, a pilot. It just drives him crazy. That's his dream job. Maybe one day.... Anyway, back to the "Funderbirds" as Spencer says, he had such a great time that with all the thunder that we've been having nowadays, Spencer shouts "Listen, it's the Funderbirds". It's so cute!!! It's little moments like that that make going to special events worthwhile. It's totally worth it when he still remembers that time.









No comments: