Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas with the Hale family

The Hale family got together a lot during the holidays this year, it was AWESOME and loads of fun. We had a family get together on the 23rd with everybody but Bri's fam (they decided to ditch us and go to Disneyland over Christmas) and then most of us had Christmas Eve and Christmas day together. Let me just say, it was fun!!! So here are the pictures of all our get togethers. So cute.
Adorable little Kambry

I love this picture of Alisa.
Becky having the time of her life. HEEHEEHEE!!!! MISTLETOE......MISTLETOE.....

Tenille showing her true colors, really she's not as innocent as she looks. REALLY.....TRUELY!!!! Just kidding, we love you Tenille.
Doesn't it look like he's up to something, yep, it does. Handsome devil.
So if you can't tell, Uncle Kev helped do Lincoln's do. I did have it done before Uncle Kevin got to it. Gotta love him, I guess. Just kidding, man what's going on with me today, I'm being a little mean. Oh well, maybe you might not know this about me, I have a little mean streak once in a while (very rare ;), but sometimes it just comes out now and then. (Again, very rare, but it does happen)
Another could have been cute picture of Lincoln, if Kevin wouldn't have touched his hair.
Lincoln loves his Aunt Alisa to read to him.
Posers, heeheehee, literally, get it.
Kambry was taking all the fun of the night in, soaking it all in, she was exhausted with all the fun going on.
Grandma Hale hogging Kambry the whole night, seriously, all night. You'd think she was a proud Grandma or something who adores her grandbabies. She wouldn't give her up at all. It was quite rude, really.
This is one of the many presents Alisa gave us. She worked her bony little fingers to the bone making this. It is so awesome. It is a cross stitched picture of a gingerbread man in cinnamon sticks, really it was quite impressive she'd make that for us. I felt pretty special to have a handmade cross stitch by a pro like her. She is so good. I know, you are all jealous, but too bad, it's all mine. Man, am I fiesty, get over it. Yes, this is Joni holding up for all to see. I had to make sure nobody walked out the door with this masterpiece at the end of the day, because I knew there would be some attempts. So I made sure this went right downstairs ASAP, safe and sound. If you didn't know, my family is a bunch of thieves, really they are. I am excluded in that statement, of course.
I FINALLY had my turn with sweet Kambry, I had to rip her out of Grandma Hale's arms and then hand her a tissue for all the crying that happened afterwards, but I finally got her. She really is worth fighting for.
Kevin opening up one of his gifts. Too bad it's not the pillow tie present from Mom. He was so special to be the only guy to get one, it's an actual tie that has a little blow up pillow inside so you can be comfortable when you fall asleep in church. I don't know why Kevin was the only guy to get one, maybe mom knows something we don't, but it was pretty cool.
Cute Alisa being helpful rolling the ribbon to save for next year.
This was another masterpiece of Alisa's, that girl really has too much time on her hands, but anyways, it's a cross stitch of Santa coming out of a chimney. So awesome!! She didn't quite get it finished in time, again, I don't get it either, remember what I was saying about all the time she has, really it was embarrassing, she could've gotten it done, but whatever. She doesn't really do anything all day long, so it should've been done and framed, but that's Alisa, pure procrastinator. HAHAHA!!!!
If anybody knows Alisa's schedule, I don't even know how she fits in sleep. It's quite exhausting just hearing her schedule for the day. She's superwoman. It really is quite annoying, heehee!!!
Christmas mess.
Mom again overdid it with presents. She does this every year. Way too much.
Joni went to Disneyland Tokyo and got Micah these ears. They are so cute.
Brett being Brett. That's about all I can say about this picture. That pretty much sums it up. Let's move on, shall we.
Cute Micah with her Grandma Hale. I love this picture. Micah looks so old in this picture, it's so freaky, one day she's going to be a drop dead gorgeous teenager.....AGHHHHH!!!
Oh precious. I love the butt crack actually, I just saw it. Aren't you so glad I pointed that out so that that's what you focus on instead of how tender this picture really should be. You're welcome.
Spencer being Spencer, let's move on.....Just kidding. Spencer was loving every second of family time. He was a perma-smile kid all day.
The clan


This is one of the presents we gave Alisa. It's a quilt frame, so she doesn't have to come borrow mom's massive wooden frame anymore. I even made a bag for it out of my old jeans. It was a total mess, but it worked.
Again this couple just makes me sick. They look this cute all the time, it's really nauseating. I wish Jason and I could get good shots like these, but no the award for "Annoying throw it in my face how cute they always are award" goes to.........yep, it's true. These two.
Micah showing the best side of one of Spencer's doggies. Again another one of those cute pictures, but if you look really close to the picture, it's wierd. It's one of those, "What's wrong with this photo" photo.
Kambry enjoying her Christmas dinner.
Lincoln has the best time with his uncles.
This is out of order, but anyways, these are after the boys finished their Dear Santa letters. We had printed them up and then they got to color them and we shipped them off. We have a fabric envelope that we put the letters in and then we had the boys put it out of the front door and the next day the boys checked it and their letters were gone, but Santa had left his letters to the boys. Postmarked from the North Pole and everything. Spencer was so shocked. He loved his letter from Santa. It was so cute.
This is them coloring their letters.
A cute picture of the two boys with their favorite Aunt Alisa. She's their most favorite aunt named Alisa, then they also have a most favorite aunt named Joni and Tenille and Becky and Prentiss and Tena and Amy. Got it, I hope I got everybody.

Spencer played Joseph at church in Primary. He had some lines and was totally excited to play this important role. He was the only kid that had his lines memorized, so when he did his part, he had to say his lines 2 or 3 times so the other kids would chime in and do their parts, but they didn't, so he would help them with their lines and try to have them say it. It was really cute. He was the fav, I think. I'm not biased or anything.
Lincoln loved Grandma Woodbury's hat. He wore it around the house all day while she was here for the graduation. But it was short lived since they left the next day, but he wore it up to the minute the left.

1 comment:

AH... HALE said...

Cute pictures Neeners. Christmas was fun this year!! Love ya!