Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ready or not!!!! He's coming!!!!

So here we are on the final stretch. My boys are so excited for this new arrival to come. Spencer keeps asking me if I am going to cry when they take the baby out of my belly. I told him "yes" but they will be tears of joy. He didn't get it and proceeded to start crying himself because he said he didn't want me to cry out of anything. He really didn't get it. But we had a long talk and after much therapy, he's fine. Spencer is so worried for me though, he keeps asking me about the whole process of taking the baby out and asking me if I'm going to be ok. He is so tender hearted. But yes, we are ready for this new little guy to join us. I just am so worried on how I'm goin gto handle 3 of them, but I guess we'll just have to see. Please give me a couple weeks before you call Child Protective Services on me.
The boys have been fascinated on how big my belly is. Lincoln goes up all the time and kisses it and says, "Baby Yuke". We haven't really decided on a name yet. But the boys are determined it'll be Luke. So we will see.

I'm due on Jan. 29th but the doctor will induce me by the 24th if he doesn't come sooner. I am in the nesting phase pretty severly. It is drivinf Jason up the wall, but hey, if I don't do it, who will?
I think the boys are going to like him until they realize he's not going anywhere. Then Lincoln will have problems, I'm thinking. He's pretty attached to me, for some strange odd reason, I have no idea why.

This cute poster was made by my awesome sis, Alisa. She gave it to me when I had just found out it's another boy on the way. She wanted me to get more excited and so she surprised me with this dry erase poster and a cute little outfit. She is so sweet. So we (I mean, I) have really made good use out of it, as you can see. We've weeded the possibilities and we are down to 2. Lucas Guy Bowler or Quincy Guy Bowler. William was also in the running for middle name, but it's probably going to be Guy. I love having family names as middle names. Thanks again Alisa for this. It has really helped get me excited. You are so sweet to think of it and do it for me. I have loved it on my wall right next to the front door so everytime I go by it, I take a glance and smile.
Lincoln giving me the look.
I can now get Lincoln to smile whenever I do reverse psychology on him. I tell him not to smile and this is what I get. It's awesome.

1 comment:

alisa said...

Can't wait to meet little "BBB" (that's his nickname for now. For those other than Janine, BBB=Baby Boy Bowler). I'm sure he will be just as cute as your other boys... perhaps even with a little red hair! :) Congratulations Janine, Jason, Spencer, and Lincoln. Little BBB is coming in to a great family!