Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Forgotten Carols, Seeing Santa & trimming the tree

The Hale clan has had a very long running tradition to go every year to The Forgotten Carols at Cottomwood High School. We have a great time every year. It starts off the season right remembering the true reason for the season. We have taken the boys every year and with A LOT of help from family, they did pretty good. Thanks to treats provided by Kev and Tenille and a lap provided by Alisa. She had the hardest job through the whole thing, she had 2 young'uns on her lap the whole time, Spencer and Micah. Thanks again guys for all you do to keep me sane with my kids.
The group waiting for the show to start.
Cutest couple ever. BLAH!!!!! Just kidding.
More of the fam.
Lincoln waiting for the show in his own seat. He loved how it went up and down when he lifted his legs. Cheap entertainment.
We take the boys every year also to South Towne Mall to see Santa. This is in the line, waiting patiently.
Lincoln was so excited.



This is when we were all ready to go see santa. I know, my pictures are all out of order. So bare with me. Well, too bad, you have to anyway.
Lincoln all set to see santa.

We decorated the tree as a family. It was so fun to see it all completed with 6 ornaments per branch down at the bottom. Let's just say all through the month of December the boys would rearrange the ornaments in different spots on the tree. They did a pretty good job.
Spencer was so cute, he had to make sure every ornament was perfectly hung.
They boys wanted to wear their santa hats the whole time decorating the tree.
Dad doing his part to give advice to his son on how to hang the ornaments.
The finished project. It really is a cute tree when all decked out.
So his shirt says "naughty or nice" I asked him which one was he and he says, "well, mom I try to be nice but sometimes my naughty comes out too." I said, "Yeah, son I sometimes have that same problem".


No comments: