Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Monday, January 17, 2011

More of the boys, really you should be used to it by now. They are my life.


This is Lincoln all ready to go to church. He's helping Grandma Hale up off the couch.
Jason brought home some finds he got at Target on their end-of-the-year blowout sale. So this is what the boys and I built after dad brought them out. They loved the tower. They were so sad when we had to put it away, they really thought this could stay up forever. Mom was the mean one, yet again, when I told them the bad news and started tearing it down.
Spencer wanted to make sure we got a lot of pictures of his tower before it got put away.

No comments: