Disclaimer: I have made this blog for the intent to show loved ones what we've been up to lately. I also want to one day print it out and have it as a journal for the kids. I am not doing this to brag at all. I just thought this is a great way for you all to see what life's been like for us and what we've been doing. I love to see other people's blogs and see their pictures and see what they've been up to. That's all I'm doing here. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a side note

Hi everyone. I know it's a little early to change my background to Valentine's Day, but I figured now would be the time to do so since I will probably won't have much time after the kiddo comes. I promise to try my hardest to post as soon as I can with pictures of our new arrival.

I do want to take this time and thank all my family and friends who have always been there for us. It doesn't matter how big or small the gesture of kindness you gave us, it all means the same. We love you all so much. I am so blessed to have each one of you in my and my family's life. We appreciate you all. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for you. So you can either kick yourself or be proud, you can decide on that one. I can't tell you how many times I've been down in the dumps and all it takes to lift me back up is talking to you or just going online and seeing a nice comment on my facebook or blog from you. I really do mean it, I love all of you.

I have the BEST family in the world. My sisters and brothers have been so awesome with all their encouraging words of wisdom and even with their jokes of love, I love it all. And then there's my mom, she has helped me more than she will ever know. I don't know if I could've survived if it weren't for her. She is so amazing. It doesn't matter what it is, she is always there. I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life who I can look up to and try to make proud with how I raise my own kids. I think she did pretty great, if I do say so myself. :) I just hope my kids can survive me and one day maybe they will look back and say, "yes, my mom was a little crazy, but she did ok." That would be pretty great.

Anyways, I will keep you all posted with all the new news when it all comes about, but just know I am so lucky to have such an awesome support system in my life. My little family is so grateful and lucky. Thank you all again for all you do and say to help me try to be the best me I can be. I have really been a mess lately and I am so blessed to have you all there for me. I love you all and I am sorry if this doesn't make sense at all. I just thought I needed to express my love and gratitude for you all before I really go insane with this new arrival. If I can just ask you all to do one thing for me, it's to tell me the truth always even if the truth hurts. I want to know if I really am going insane and if you think I should be done after this one. Just kidding, I love you all, thanks again for putting up with me.

3 comments:

AH... HALE said...

We love you Janine. And, I think you should have at least one more. Go for the girl. After all there are so many girl clothes. j/k Good luck with baby #3. you are a great mom and should be proud.

Jonsie said...

Well, they will at least act the same way that we act to Mom. However, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing... Oh well, you will do great no matter what!! Keep me updated!

Love ya!

Prentiss said...

We are so excited for you all, Janine! We love you and think you are such a fabulous mommy! Yes, I say go for the girl, too! (unless you just want one of mine...I'm serious, they've been naughty today :) Keep us posted. xo